Common Non Emergency Transportation Needs
A common non emergency transportation may be for any of the following needs:
- Hospital Discharges
- Facility-to-Facility Transfers
- ER visits from assisted or other nursing care facilities
- Specialty or rehab hospitals
- Transfers to radiation centers
- Residence to Doctor’s Appointments
- Dialysis Transportation
- Transfers to and from senior living communities
- Stand-by and Special Events
- Transfer from a long term facility to a family home for a special holiday or event
- We can provide care during the visit or just transfers.
Even though these are considered non emergency transportation situations, it is still important to realize that it still requires a high skill level from the providers. It also takes compassion, and caring Grace’s EMT’s have the same 911 Critical Thinking experience provided by Paramedics in the Organization.